Spire Business Solutions is always keen to see a business grow and develop by providing the business management skills developed in public and private sector management roles.
Do you feel in control of your business?
Have you reviewed your day to day processes and looked at ways of improving them?
- Do you have time to research the information necessary to develop your business?
- Is your business prepared for future growth?
- Do your employees work with you or against you?
If you have answered “No” or “Not sure” now is the time to contact Spire Business Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how a Business Manager can support and improve your business.
Working with you, we can provide interim business management support with one or more of the following tasks:
- Initiate, review and update business plans and business strategies
- Assess the performance of the business against its goals and plans
- Prepare reports and conduct research
- Support or manage projects such as organisational change or office relocations
- Prepare an Inventory of Business assets
- Facilitate process mapping including staff workshops to review procedures, processes and staff manuals to improve new employee training, consistency in service delivery and increase productivity that is sustainable
- Ensure company policies are initiated, reviewed and complied with
- Conduct review to ensure adequate resources are available to employees in order that they can fulfil their roles smoothly
- Work with employees to develop the most efficient and profitable business solutions
- With the business owner, review and manage employee performance, set goals, motivate and develop workers through structured one to one meetings and coaching
- Recruit within company guidelines, initiate training programmes and evaluate new members of staff
- Communicate with clients as a business representative to ensure positive interaction and client concerns are addressed
For an initial discussion contact us by email: email@example.com or phone: 07808 658143.